Cookie mechanism, IP address
- The website uses small files called cookies. They are saved by the website https://openmindseo.com on the computer of the person visiting the Store, if the web browser allows it. A cookie file usually contains the name of the domain it comes from, its "expiry time" and an individual, randomly selected number identifying this file. Information collected using this type of file helps to adjust the products offered by the website to the individual preferences and real needs of visitors to the Store. also the possibility of developing general statistics of visits to the presented products in the Store.
- Open Mind Seo uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: after the end of a browser session or turning off the computer, the saved information is deleted from the device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the clients' computer.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive of the client's computer and remain there until they are deleted. The mechanism of persistent cookies, sent by the Store, allows you to store data only with your consent (expressed, for example, when selecting the "remember me" option when logging in). In no other case are these files saved permanently.
- Open Mind Seo uses its own cookies for the purpose of:
- Open Mind Seo uses its own cookies for the purpose ofauthentication of the Customer in the Store and ensuring the Customer's session in the Store (after logging in), thanks to which the Customer does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Store;
- analysis and research as well as audience audit, and in particular to create anonymous statistics that help to understand how the Store's Customers use the Store's Website, which allows improving their structure and content.
- Open Mind Seo uses external cookies to:
popularizing the Store using the Facebook.com social network (external cookie administrator: Facebook Inc. based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland);
- popularizing the Store using the plus.google.com social network (external cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA) collecting general and anonymous static data via Google Analytics analytical tools (external cookie administrator: Google Inc., based in the USA);
- popularizing the Store using the twitter.com social network (external cookie administrator: Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
- The cookie mechanism is safe for the computers of the Store's Customers. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software to enter the Customers' computers in this way. Nevertheless, in their browsers, customers have the option to limit or disable the access of cookies to computers. If you use this option, the use of the Store will be possible, except for functions that, by their nature, require cookies.